Why work with McIntyre Partners?
- We partner with management teams and offer compelling management economics.
- We are able to move extremely quickly and provide confidence in execution.
- We have considerable capital to commit to the growth and development of our investments.
- We have extensive industry and financial relationships.
- We have a history of generating exceptional returns for our partners.
We focus predominantly on the acquisition of, and investment in, private companies in the natural resources, infrastructure and related service sectors.
We specialise in identifying underdeveloped, underperforming or mismanaged businesses or assets, with a view to working collaboratively with specialist management to improve performance and enhance returns for all stakeholders.
- Direct investment in businesses in partnership with existing management teams
- Acquisition of assets, concessions or permits with promoters and entrepreneurs
- Partnerships with incumbent shareholders to acquire minority stakes in businesses to provide liquidity or growth capital
- Investments in asset-backed loans and mortgages in the real estate and infrastructure sectors
- Providing short-term debt and bridge financing
- Taking material stakes in public equities, preferred securities and bonds
- Metals and mining
- Oil and gas
- Energy support services
- Power generation and utilities
- Transportation, storage and logistics
- Bulk Commodities
- Agriculture and food
Typical investment size: $30-50 million
Investment horizon: 3-5 years